If you live within or near the boundaries of the Royal Canyon Property Owners Association (see map)
, there are many reasons why you should be a member of the RCPOA.
Our association has been serving property owners in the area surrounding Royal Boulevard and Greenbriar Road since 1961.
Be a part of what’s going on locally.
- Get to know more of your neighbors.
- Have a greater voice on issues concerning your neighborhood … such as traffic issues; city-sponsored projects like The Americana at Brand; hillside ordinances and development; noise pollution; public transportation; public parks and land use; parking and street conditions (to name a few).
- Meet city council candidates prior to elections and participate in questioning the candidates on current issues.
- Hear other speakers on matters of interest to our neighborhood.
- Each year enjoy a Member Social and Business Meeting in February, a Family Picnic in May or June, our National Night Out event in August, and an evening Summer Social at a member’s home in late summer.
To join or to renew your membership, click here for the online form.